Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hey viewers, whats up ? My name is Ryley and I'm so excited to start blogging.You can probably can tell by the name of my blog that I like  fishing. Some of my favorite fish are bass, pike and walleye. It probably sounds that I do not like art very much. Wrong! In fact, I  love to draw, paint and mould all sorts of things and one of my favorites is of course fish. Now you are probably wondering if I play any sports, well..... in fact  I play volleyball, basket ball and badminton. Some of the other things I like to do is carve, hunt, and invent things. Feel free to comment and ask questions and come back any time and read my blogs. Have a great Thanksgiving

2 comments:

  1. Hi ryley I think it's cool that you like to fish and that you like to paint fish. Oh I also like to play volleyball,basketball,badminton and I like football.Come check out my blog and please comment,follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ryley i like your blog its very well written. I also love basketball and volleyball.
    fishing is a great thing to do,keep doing it!
    anywase come check out my blog and comment if you would like to bye!

    ReplyDelete